16 March 2020

Make reality great again.


I've always been a mind over body person. In junior high disregarding the P.E. and clinging to art history instead. The intellectual had always had much more value than the physical. Look at me now with MA in film (aka making up stories or rocking your brain to show the real ones in spectacular ways.) And with the only exercise routine limited to sex.


I've trained myself to use my imagination. Paint vivid scenes of my never-to-be-experienced future, that never leave my head.


And I believe that is the problem. Being prone to put my energy into thoughts instead of action. Running around in circles trying to present my case for a certain endeavor to the jury. Consisting solely of a wide array of voices in my head. (Not schizophrenic, just INFJ.)


The other day, in meditation, a certain euphony came to me: I so rarely experience reality. When I do, it tends to be utterly disappointing.
But how in hell can it be a crazy rollercoaster of joy and creativity if I DO absolutely NOTHING to make it so?


Hence the idea to make reality great again. As they say: the grass is greener where you water it.

And this post is a start. There's more to come. Get ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reel Poetry

What if my words, the acts of capturing images and putting those together became fun again? Without the heavy weight of professional standar...